I woke up this morning on a thin piece of mattress on the floor next to a bowl of cat food. Best sleep of muh life. I got to Mumbai late last night, almost 1am to be exact after missing my transfer flight by 5 min in delhi! You cant expect me to find my way around an airport in 30 min when I have no clue what I'm doing! God the plane ride was so long. A 4 hour flight then a 13 hour flight, then a 2 hour flight. I wanted to DIE.
Today my friend Rabanne(who I'm stayin with) went with me to school to figure out my classes. We took a rickshaw (Sp?!) to the train station. Its like this little car with no doors and only 3 wheels...I thought my BF's driving was terrifying....but its fucking chaos over here!
We bought a first class ticket for the train....which just means theres less people...not that the train is any cleaner/nicer...it takes like an HOUR to get to my school. I am probably never going to take the train again. I might carpool with Rabanne's friend or take a AIR CONDITIONED taxi.
God the men here are pretty gross...Have they never seen an asian girl before? I feel like a freak because evryone just stares at me hardcore with no shame! NO SHAME. Did not see a single cute boy at all! so Jesse if you're reading this, I am probably not going to cheat on you...lol
ITS SO HOT.
I just wanna lay on my mattress on the ground in Rabanne's air conditioned room all day everyday.
Also very jet lagged. I miss you all already.
-an
Today my friend Rabanne(who I'm stayin with) went with me to school to figure out my classes. We took a rickshaw (Sp?!) to the train station. Its like this little car with no doors and only 3 wheels...I thought my BF's driving was terrifying....but its fucking chaos over here!
We bought a first class ticket for the train....which just means theres less people...not that the train is any cleaner/nicer...it takes like an HOUR to get to my school. I am probably never going to take the train again. I might carpool with Rabanne's friend or take a AIR CONDITIONED taxi.
God the men here are pretty gross...Have they never seen an asian girl before? I feel like a freak because evryone just stares at me hardcore with no shame! NO SHAME. Did not see a single cute boy at all! so Jesse if you're reading this, I am probably not going to cheat on you...lol
ITS SO HOT.
I just wanna lay on my mattress on the ground in Rabanne's air conditioned room all day everyday.
Also very jet lagged. I miss you all already.
-an
No comments:
Post a Comment