I am so tired. I barely slept last night along with having the most horrible nightmare. I miss waking up next to Jesse and feeling completely safe. God I miss this boy so much. I even teared up when we were talking on the phone and almost started crying.
After a day of roaming around the unknown yesterday. I have decided I brought too many cute clothes. The men here are disgusting and I don't want any attention at all. I will also forfeit wearing makeup because A) who am i trying to impress? B) I will eventually sweat it off anyways and C) I really don't like people staring at me, it makes me feel so uncomfortable! I'm just not the attention whore type!
You know crossing the street here is the most terrifying thing ever! It's like trying to walk across a freeway in the U.S! Yesterday Rabanne made me cross what seriously looked like a freeway! I also had to jump onto moving trains a couple times so I think I am ready to be a secret agent or be matt damon's partner in borne identity=)
Rabanne tole me that when he went to school in SF, he thought that the city was so empty! Now I know why becasue the streets here thoughout the day are loud, polluted, and chaotic! I thought I was gonna die by rabies but it's really gonna be being hit my a car/motorcycle/truck.
After a day of roaming around the unknown yesterday. I have decided I brought too many cute clothes. The men here are disgusting and I don't want any attention at all. I will also forfeit wearing makeup because A) who am i trying to impress? B) I will eventually sweat it off anyways and C) I really don't like people staring at me, it makes me feel so uncomfortable! I'm just not the attention whore type!
You know crossing the street here is the most terrifying thing ever! It's like trying to walk across a freeway in the U.S! Yesterday Rabanne made me cross what seriously looked like a freeway! I also had to jump onto moving trains a couple times so I think I am ready to be a secret agent or be matt damon's partner in borne identity=)
Rabanne tole me that when he went to school in SF, he thought that the city was so empty! Now I know why becasue the streets here thoughout the day are loud, polluted, and chaotic! I thought I was gonna die by rabies but it's really gonna be being hit my a car/motorcycle/truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment